Irish Apple Pork Chops with Garlic Roast Sweet Potatoes
These pork chops are one of the best recipes we have! Super easy, super delicious. We always used to find that pork chops were way too tough after they were cooked so this recipe is amazing for giving the most tender pork chops youll ever have. The chutney steams the meat and infuses it with all the amazing spices in it. Then after you open up the tin foil it caramelises on top. Truly delicious and perfectly complimented with the roastes garlic sweet potatoes. My favourite thing about it is the super short prep time, its 10 minutes of work and just do something else for the hour it takes to turn into a perfect meal!
Hope you enjoy!
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons "The Birds and the Teas" Irish Apple chutney
- 4 large bulbs of crushd garlic
- 6 medium sweet potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Take 3 large sheets of Tin foil and place them on a pan. Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowl put 4 tablespoons of "The Birds and the Teas" Irish Apple Chutney in with your 4 pork chops and coat.
- Add Crushed Garlic and Olive Oil to Sweet potato pieces on a seperate tray and put in oven.
- Close tinfoil tightly over pork chops and also put in oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour open the tin foil and place back in oven for a further 15 mins at 200C. Let the Sweet potato remain in the oven during this time.
- Serve and enjoy.