Sundried Tomato Pasta
This Sundried Tomato Pasta made with our lovely Sundried Tomato Relish is as easy as easy can be! This is one of my favourite dishes if we are feeling very lazy and want to whip something up in a pinch! We used a beutiful tri-colour pasta to make this meal POP! One of my favourite things about it is that you can use up some leftover chicken from the night before, or if you want to make it from fresh, raw chicken or chorizo make great options!
- 300g pasta
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 can of corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100g Chicken or Chorizo.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons "The Birds and the Teas" Sundried Tomato Chutney
- 1 teaspoon marscapone per serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain. We chose tri-colour pasta for the beautiful colours.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- For Chorizo: Remove casings from chorizo and chop into chunks. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chorizo and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes.
- For Chicken: either use leftover cooked chicken or add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan, cook for 4 minutes, add onion and corn to pan; cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, Add "The Birds and the Teas" Sundried Tomato Chutney and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls and add 1 teaspoon marscapone to slowly melt on top of each serving. Crack a little pepper over the top for presentation.